A warm Welcome. This is an Ascension site, for the purpose of Ascending this incarnation. Ascension is acquired by Communing with the multi-dimensions, clearing karma, and realising World & Universal Service, all through using tools.
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PAANAEL - KARMA 1 - Fat man  (Read 1809 times)

PaaNael

PAANAEL - KARMA 1 - Fat man
« on: November 24, 2014, 11:58:22 AM »

I see an old wooden town, there is a church tower visible. Fat man, dull face, high attitude, important, in a carriage, a man, pore man extends hand tho wards him, begging for some coins. He ignores. he says to the horse man: faster. I don't wanna look at that scum.
I open my eyes and i see ceiling and big supportive columns. Like a church. Castle. Im tight up with rope and they are taking me on a 2 wheel trailer. Im a king or something from another area. Humiliated and embarrassed. Delivered to the fat man and hes eating. Now outside soldiers come. Out of the walls. Man fire down arrows. They came to get the king back. Fat man hangs king in a cage and shows him over the walls. Burns him alive. His son is looking at his father burning. Battle. They break in. Fat man is getting killed by kings son. All people of the castle are dead.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:41:00 AM by PaaNael »

PaaNael

Re: PAANAEL - KARMA 1 - Fat man
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 01:11:14 PM »

"i give you your king”
"if he really is a king, Gods will save him"
"i guess hes not" - laughing loud
"i am your thru king! I am! Listen to me and your lives will be spared. God chose me! False kings shal burn and their souls shall burn in hell!

Priest reading a bible and an arrow flies from out of the castle and hits him in neck. Falls down. Scream and signals below the castle. Attack.
In people: Anger. Rage. Madness. Revenge. In the name of the king.

Tor'Bem

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 03:53:40 PM »

messaging (4.4.2015, sth was added today)

i saw a flag on the top of a castle-then all sorts of flags line up, word fortune stood out, miss telling/share, crisis overslept, denial, sons argument-discontent, argument (sth about his past), reject(ed) in advance, rest is attitude (one girl)-some words i wrote here, were connected to one dream-it was about some attachments (a woman wants to do sth but can't, sth is holding her back-she tells me sort of a secret about her son-that he has a girl related to him, but doesn't know)

i hope this was help :)

PaaNael

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 02:53:14 AM »

messaging (4.4.2015, sth was added today)

i saw a flag on the top of a castle-then all sorts of flags line up, word fortune stood out, miss telling/share, crisis overslept, denial, sons argument-discontent, argument (sth about his past), reject(ed) in advance, rest is attitude (one girl)-some words i wrote here, were connected to one dream-it was about some attachments (a woman wants to do sth but can't, sth is holding her back-she tells me sort of a secret about her son-that he has a girl related to him, but doesn't know)

i hope this was help :)

Thank you very much. Means a lot to me :) And yes, it helps a lot
Words:
-surrender.
-signs - direction - obligation - commitment
-no need to worry. She worries more.

Tor

PaaNael

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 08:14:34 AM »

1st circle of karma.
King 1 screaming from his chair. Pissed and disappointed. Someone on his knees in front of him.  King gets so mad that he stands up fast and kicks man in the head hard. Man falls down. Mercy father. King 1: you failed me. Never fail me again. Now king 1 starts to be polite again. Manipulator. I newer meant to hurt you son. You are my son. And you need to be strong. You need to fight for your king. For your father. Make me proud.Son leaves and king puts a smile on his face. Give me more wine. Secret agenda.
Room with a big table. For about 10 men King 2 was present. The fat king. King 1 rises his cup and makes a toast: Gentlemen! Soon we will be rich! Salud!
-mass manipulation. Obsessive control. My way. Fuck them all. I am the king! I can do whatever i want! And i want it all.

Night someone climbs thru the window. 2 men. Cloth thru the mouth and strong punches into the belly. King throws up. Fades. They put him down thru the window with a rope. Smuggled out of town.
Surprise.

The deal:
King 1: I know for a place, you hear only in the books. I have been there. Ive seen it and i felt itIts rich. Full of gold. Place that makes you believe the heavens are real.  I want to take it. We deserve better. But i need something from you. I need your representatives to ride with me. Your finest soldiers and generals. I need you to join me to build a new world for us. Bigger better newer.
Document: wax stamp and signatures. I see strings coming from King 1 to other men in the room attaching them to the deal. This signatures give King 1 power of all the kingdoms. We give it free willingly for one purpose. To expand and trust our loyal King 1 to achieve what has never been achieved before. We give him our  warriors. Full support and commitment to rule to expand the kingdom and bring new possibilities to our land.
Time frame was not correct. Mission didnt bring results.
Fat man exploding. drinking, going nuts.
-erasing the deal: Room fireplace. There is Silvester. Hes holding the agreement in his hand and looking at fire. He burns the angle and fire spreads. Throws everything to the fire. Burns and ashes rise in the air. DoneI see fat chans that spreads to many chains. Falls heavily to the ground. Released.
Apology. 9 people. A., M., S., P., E., J., M., J. S. + husband.
- i see the the connection to this life.
King 1:
Personal gain
Pretentious
Irresistible
mocking
using
denial
no regret
superiority

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:54:45 AM by PaaNael »

PaaNael

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 09:12:02 AM »

-Ambush. Horses. Smaller bridge, soldiers hiding under. 2 soldiers climb on the bridge and go under the carriage . Its dark and they are not spotted. Right across the bridge is entrance to the castle wall. guards outside and at the door. Carriage important and known to the soldiers. They are let in without search. Mistake. 2 soldiers jump of the carriage and hide. They wait. Its getting quiet and village is getting empty. People go to sleep.Man climbing on top of the house. Tower in the back. Location. King 1. 2 men running on the edge of the castle wall. They come to the small entrance and a soldier comes out. He gets surprise hit with some knife. cut killed. They climb on higher wall and there is another one. They hit him to but hes alive. They torture him to get the info where the king is. Than stabbed thru neck. Climbing to the tower window. kidnapping the king 1.

PaaNael

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 03:23:09 AM »

- Public humiliation
- embarrassment
- disability to move on
- disappointment
- blocked empathy - implant
- expectations
- pay the price

PaaNael

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 03:51:13 AM »

Removing implants in other people.

Example.
- Implant is an energetic device, made and invented by reptilians to prevent, block interfere, manipulate certain object for specific purpose.
- thru electrification the subject is paralyze in the area the implant is attached. In this situation empathy is being blocked, making person cold, impossible to feel emotions of empathy.
- whenever the situation, her natural body reaction would be empathy, the impulse in her brain is prevented thru the implant and charges it. The implant converts the pulse into the electric pulse. Electric pulse causes something new. In this case causes: hostile behavior, irrational thinking, brain damage - physical. Physical damage expands thru time and treatment is required.
Removing the implant:
-Vision:i see a person sitting on a doctor chair. Lots of strings are coming from the back of the head. They are connected to bright object in the brain that is spinning and glowing white. Small strings are coming out and are connected to different parts of the brain and hypothalamus. There is Silvester (To'too'rk) next to her, smiling and putting surgery mask on. He grabs the glowing implant with his hand and all the small strings attached to the brain let go.He takes it out and pulls the whole connection of string with him. He makes a ball out of everything. Swallows it and spits it into the sun where it gets burned. Person on the chair opens her eyes in a shock and takes a deep breath. She leaves the room.

Done
Tor

PaaNael

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 09:41:40 AM »

Fat king:

- Obsession to hunt down.
- Impossible to correspond 
- tricking
- putting chains and hooks
- feeling irritated
- keeping it a secret
- blamaging  (covering up) 

Hooks paanael is carrying from all those lives including this one: 27. Chains: 59
Removal process
Vision:
- person in chains like a mummy. Strings coming out in all direction. Strings are keeping the body in the air. Inability to move. Sivester putting mask on. Taking some equipment to cut steel.
Inside is hot and hard to breath. sounds are heard from outside. Than one fat chain is removed from my eye area and i see out for the first time. He keeps cutting. Than suddenly i fall out on the floor naked. I look back and silvester pulls all the strings at the same time and he pulls them from all parts of the universe and the fall in front of him. He comes to me and starts taking the hooks of me. Lots of them. Pierced with them all over. He removes them all and i fall down wounded. He puts them all in the box. He grabs the box and comes to me. Gives his hand on my shoulder, smiles and leaves with the box.
Done

Tor and To'too'rk

Tor'djem

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 08:04:13 PM »

Breakthru
long climb almost ova
must unblock the block
learning to commune under pressure
learning to deal with mistakes

Pattern
'u want whats best only'
blocking any exposure to awkwardness
circumvent

FOCUS ON
Neutrality
commune magic- use the many gifts u have
clarity
clear sight
solution
manifest

foggy scattered irrational perception
'only the reps can do this'
not so easy to be faultless

Avoidance - responsabilities
'leave fate to others'

Pattern (2)
- escape
- ignorance can be bliss

Fat man Karma

Karma with brother & mother

two people betrothed to one another ( brother - mother this life )

Fat man edict - violation of human rights
proclaiming 'first nights rights' with the bride as ward and steward of the region.

braveheart

2 of them on the run. tried to keep their union secret but hunted down and brought in as prisoners and imprisoned.

Justice swept
woman ( brother ) raped and beaten by fat man and left to guards to have their way.
One of the guards is involved with the bank.

Woman raped, beaten and broken, chained and hooked up. Drained of life and left to rot.

man ( mother) impaled and left . Fearing for betrothed (brother) unable to do anything about womans ( brother ) situation. Unaware of womans ( brother ) situation.

Spell
Frozen fear

Trait (2) Brother
- what do I do
- lost and helpless

Guard pattern (2)
- pressure for fun
- deliberate hassle

Psychosis
Mother - doubtful paranoia
Brother - hard core persona

PaaNael - mother - brother
Denial - Blame
making it impossible to correspond with each other
Perp/victim impulse

Sek'Vehlance

and treated harshly

they both made a pack

PaaNael

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 04:00:57 AM »

Door 1:
- misperception
Door 2
- i enter and there are the stairs leading down again. This time i fall down between the stairs into the dark and i hit the bottom.
Door 3:
- divergent

PaaNael

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 12:40:40 AM »

removing the Karma
- Stages - 4
1. seeing the story
2. identifying many karmas in the story
3. correlation with this life situations ( also 4 stages)
    - see the situation
    - vict/perp impulse
    - karmic return
    - treatment needed
4. actions of changes

PaaNael

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 04:36:16 AM »

Actions

Kindness towards everybody
Gratitude towards everybody.
Acceptance of everybody.

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | June 29, 2017, 10:12:03 AM