A warm Welcome. This is an Ascension site, for the purpose of Ascending this incarnation. Ascension is acquired by Communing with the multi-dimensions, clearing karma, and realising World & Universal Service, all through using tools.
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dream - Yacht  (Read 475 times)

PaaNael

Dream - Yacht
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:10:49 AM »

Dream

We got a report that there has been an accident on one of the big Yachts on the sea. My friend was a part of rescue team. But it looked like heís the only one. I joined him. He had a small speed boat to get to there but before that he wanted to show me a plan. He put a big plan on the paper in front of me on the sand and started explaining. He had covered everything. Everything was there. Altho i didnít understand everything i knew its gonna be fine. It was night and moon was up. So we head for the ocean and we came to the Yacht. Giant. Inside was all modern like a hotel. Big as a hotel. Wide always, modern, very futuristic, round path leading up. very nice. When we entered we separated. He went right me left. I came to the first person and was hurt at all. Playing something enjoying almost like nothing happened. I saw a couple of people one had injury and than there was this really big room where some people were hanging out and there was someone hurt and i think it was a kid and a dog next to him. They were slightly hurt. I remember dogs head was slightly to the right and in pain. Donít remember what was with the kid. Than i looked closer the dog and it was a balloon covered aid hair. Than i asked what was the problem and what went wrong and one person said that they didnt hit something like i presumed but they heard a noise like something big broke on the bottom of the ship.
Thats all i remember.

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | April 27, 2017, 07:27:17 AM