A warm Welcome. This is an Ascension site, for the purpose of Ascending this incarnation. Ascension is acquired by Communing with the multi-dimensions, clearing karma, and realising World & Universal Service, all through using tools.
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Support  (Read 687 times)

$%&&#@%*(

Support
« on: October 18, 2015, 09:56:44 AM »

You have again proven that you are channeling reptilians. And Aurora, all who go by the name aurora are in fact infected with reptilian spirit. Too late to fix.
Now...the post you received from me was exactly your communing practice.
Wrong again. For purposely misleading honest and innocent persons and species...

What's the use...you just don't care.

Here's a message I received your way......Tell them to use the word first.

But you won't.

So for pat possessing me and using me without approval as a conduit, for falsely representing Earth's goverance, and for allowing perpetrators against children to thrive, you are marked people.

Sion will be coming to you in force, for I no longer will try to protect you. This planet will never support you.
Ohh, and by communing, it means sharing which none of you do.

So your communing will be allocated to the supreme sun tor. Off planet with no allowances to poison the trees you use.
Your attacks on me and pat's total disregard for family by supporting israel is now coming back to rest. Good luck. you are going to need it with what comes.

Your integrity has been removed for changing forum rules.

Rathor.

Windory...by the way. Another message that your communing system gives me (which doesn't work that's why you remove posts). You can never return to you true species blueprint, as pat can't either. Sad, but your own choice.

Windory

Re: Tibetian Singing Bowls
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »

Tibetian Singing Bowl Sounds

1. opening up heart centre
2. mellows amygdala (part of limbic fear management system)
3. soothes neural system
4. centres and balances the Kundalini energy and chakra system
5. relaxs, harmonises and de-toxifies toxic hormonal effects created by mental derangements

brings you into flow with Elementals, EnTs and Universe

this is not an opinion

this is an experience

discover for yourself

be at peace
Dori

these sounds available for free on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT6w3cEkpm0
titled >>>70 minute~7 Chakra Meditation with 21 Antique Tibetan Singing Bowls~Crown~B
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:57:14 PM by Windory »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | May 26, 2017, 05:19:10 PM