A warm Welcome. This is an Ascension site, for the purpose of Ascending this incarnation. Ascension is acquired by Communing with the multi-dimensions, clearing karma, and realising World & Universal Service, all through using tools.
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Creation  (Read 928 times)

rhea

Creation
« on: March 04, 2016, 08:58:07 AM »

The world is a reflection of what we are. If we change what we eminate out into the world, we change the world, moment by moment. We are all of source, we are all equal. If we can recognise that in eachother, our sameness, we are freeing ourselves from judgements and comparisons, we are no longer imprisoned by the egos definition of right or wrong. In doing that we find acceptance.
Be love where there is hatred, peace where there is conflict, kindness where there is judgement. For source is the essence even of those who cause harm, in condemning them, we become them, and so the cycle continues. Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

$%&&#@%*(

Re: Creation
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »

Just posing a question.

What's the difference between a world and a planet , or sun for that matter?

Blessings

rhea

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 03:34:21 AM »

Hi Rathor. I'm not sure my friend. I refer to our world because that's what we inhabit. For now at least, that's what we can change. In my experience as we change ourselves we have the power to change our world. I think life itself is the miracle, our ability to create to learn and to evolve is the miracle. I think we get lost waiting for some ethereal force to fix everything, our fear that there isn't enough, that we are too small to effect change, of being open honest and vulnerable keeps us stuck waiting for some god or some etheric being some miracle to save us. When we all are the miracle. I'm a mum, I want to do what I can to make our world a better place for my son, for all of us. And so I work to transform myself and to be the embodiment of what I want to create. Not easy my friend but it is possible. Blessings to you my friend xx

$%&&#@%*(

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 07:51:38 PM »

All good Rhea.
This is my  take on this world and planet thing. A planet is a physical manifestation of creation. A world is what you make of your surrounds. Open for interpretation of course.

But a world is what you believe it to be. It may extend 5 feet from your body or ten miles. Depending on your spiritual prowess and willingness to participate in your world. Think about when you visit a grave site. Your world disappears and is overtaken by the thought of death and grief. Expand this to overlapping thoughts and you have a cornucopia of sometimes conflicting and sometimes strengthening energies of your perceived world interacting with others.

In this I believe that healing the world you want everyday makes it part of your being until you encase all that is around you and your world becomes the primary focus.
Add learning of others to enhance that....well, that is what I aim for. It is a battle. But the battle is being won. People like yourself do that for me.

Truth is paramount, but I feel that honesty is more important. If the first statement in something is incorrect, then everything that follows is based on falsification.

The planet needs its governance, and I intend to see that it gets it.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, and sometimes harsh.

Blessings to you and your family.

ps seems there are no voices here any more. That is sad indeed..I enjoy these thoughtful postings.

rhea

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 09:01:12 AM »

Good morning Rathor. Thank you for sharing. I do understand the concept of what your sharing. Everything is indeed more than it seems and how we choose to be most definitely effects everything. Have a wonderful day. Blessings to you and yours xx

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | September 23, 2017, 02:52:49 AM