A warm Welcome. This is an Ascension site, for the purpose of Ascending this incarnation. Ascension is acquired by Communing with the multi-dimensions, clearing karma, and realising World & Universal Service, all through using tools.
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Team EMEC Sessions  (Read 104 times)

Aurora

Team EMEC Sessions
« on: March 03, 2018, 01:05:36 PM »

CALL TO EMISSARYS

A New Google Hangout called Team EMEC

Elemental Intervention & Starting Time  Involvement Invitation
Mass Awakening and Involvement  in Elementalism, New Truths, Healing, Consciousness  and Evolution.
An open session space - everyday - 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. AEST. 

The new and intense Elemental Intervention has various  methods for more integral and coherent telepathy, messaging and conduitism,  now in operation.
Those persevering are having huge successes in these areas  as you will discover  in these sessions, and your own messaging regime, that you are being asked to employ.
Allowing the intense and often overwhelming  encompassing experiences to accelerate and transform through intense involvement.

Your own enhanced involvement will give you the inspiration and integrity you need to Journey with Us.
We are very excited to start this next phase for Mass Awakening to Elementalism.

Be One with Us, to communicate Our Words and Wisdom to heal and evolve All Life.

With Loving Assurance of your own Heart Ignition and Divine State of Ultra Magnetism a wave form  that has a healing and transformational effect on  all life forms.

Elemental Council

Tor Siem On

Re: Team EMEC Sessions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 01:55:06 PM »

Vision. I see a woman, like wonder woman pulling an empty boat on the sandy shore.
Movement
Sorrow
Alone
Words: you are not alone.
More than ever

Aurora

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 08:45:14 AM »

vis:
i see the boat being pushed into the water  (launching Team EMEC)
filling with a lot of excited and 'chatty' people  (people wanting to chat, converse)
i see the boat sinking - swamped
swamped has 2 meanings - people in the boat being overwhelmed and swamped -
and info for the Kineosis Ratification chart - 'sinking feeling' ??

see them getting into other boats, but all staying connected to the first

Tor Siem On

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 08:10:11 AM »

your vision with added text aurora
i see the boat being pushed into the water  (launching Team EMEC)
filling with a lot of excited and 'chatty' people  (people wanting to chat, converse)
i see the boat sinking - swamped
swamped has 2 meanings - people in the boat being overwhelmed euphoric and taken over by ego. and swamped -
1. dissbelief. no reason to trust. . It keeps going. Its all the same. bla bla bla.
and info for the Kineosis Ratification chart - 'sinking feeling' ??
see them getting into other boats, but all staying connected to the first. joining other way of life. another thing to fallow.

this is all past. thats what happened. forum connects EMEC with them.
curiosity brings them back. ...what if... what if all this is true
and now they are reading it. and they now it true. yes, you know. and now. are you gonna ignore it again or are you gonna answer?

Fear due to contracts,
spells preventing them.
waiting for the right moment
conditioning. i will but... i will when... prove it... all the avoidances.
no shame
ignorance
comfort zone.
not enough patience
not enough will
not enough understanding

Tor

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | April 24, 2018, 01:38:35 AM